Tablets 2.0: New tools for the mobile enterprise
Tablets have made headway in businesses and organizations, to a point where they have become a must-have tool for many workers. With the latest generation pushing the limits of performance and content creation, could they soon become the primary computing device in the workplace?
At the third annual Tablet Strategy, the only tablet productivity conference, come to Manhattan and share your thoughts and experiences with other business and IT managers at the forefront of the tablet revolution in the workplace. Discuss and learn about best practices in deployment strategy, device and app management and security, and how to use tablets to engage employees and customers.
At Tablet Strategy, you will find answers to the following questions:
- Are hybrids and big screen tablets the next big thing?
- What the raft of phablets and low cost, small tablets brings to the enterprise.
- Faceoff: iOS vs. Android vs. Windows 8 – which is best for your organization?
- What are the best ways to securely manage tablets and apps in the enterprise?
- Will 2014 be the year BYOD evolves to CYOD (Choose Your Own Device)?
- How a new generation of apps are making tablets a more effective sales tool.
- Lessons learned: The right way to run a tablet deployment.
Have a look at our content-rich agenda.
This one-day executive summit will help you plan, develop and manage productive tablet projects in your organization, through:
- real-life deployment presentations by corporate end-users
- interviews with IT trendsetters
- panel discussions between tech experts
- exchanges with speakers and fellow attendees
Meet our first confirmed speakers - including a sales exec at a top pharma company, the CIO of a university and a Microsoft VP.
If you are an IT executive or a business manager involved in a mobile or tablet project for an organization with 25 employees or more which doesn’t sell mobile solutions to other organizations, you may be eligible to attend for free. We have 100 complimentary passes for “Tablet/Mobile managers”: Register now.
If you don’t qualify or if you work for an IT or mobile vendor, we have a few passes available at the Early bird rate of only $125: Secure yours now (rate will go up after March 31).