On November 13, 2013 the best tablet app developers and publishers from all over the world will converge in New York City to attend TabTimes TabletBiz conference & expo, the leading event about tablet and apps. This year, the afternoon’s agenda will focus on the App business and Business apps. These sessions have been designed for people and organizations involved with tablet apps – whether apps themselves are their main business, or tools to empower their customers or employees.
To help you and your organization plan, design, develop, distribute, promote, optimize tablet apps and maximize their value and profitability.
A half-day packed full of inspiring interviews, frank and interactive panels, market trend insights and meetings with peers and potential customers and partners – capped by THE TABBY AWARDS ceremony, the very first awards ceremony honoring the best consumer tablet apps worldwide. See Agenda
Who will attend:
- Tablet app developers and publishers
- Organizations deploying tablet apps to their customers and/or employees
- Organizations who outsource tablet app development
- App store operators
- Tablet device manufacturers and distributors
- Development software, platforms and outsourcers
- App promotion services
- Analytics services
- Monetization services and transaction platforms
- Tablet, mobile and web ad networks
- Mobile ad agencies and advertisers
- Media and game publishers
November 13, 2013
Digital Sandbox Network Event Center in Manhattan. See Attendee info
How to attend:
Benefit from our Super Early bird special rate for Deeveloper & Publishers by registering now: only $40 for the day (lunch and The Tabby Awards ceremony included). This offer won’t last: register now.
How to sponsor or partner with us: